Our aim is to make people's jobs easier by helping them to create and implement solutions that overcome frustrating and often costly challenges in their organisation.
Skills and experience have been gained over many years in Organisational Development, Strategic Planning, Brand Identity, Business Development & Marketing, Recruitment, People & Culture Development, Character Workshops, Coaching, Mentoring and Facilitation.
- Strategic Planning - Imagine a plan that can be easily woven into your day to day activities. Journey through a simple, logical and easy to follow process that is defining and results in a summary one page plan into your future.
- Brand Identity - Does your brand get attention? Is it easily recognisable? Who remembers it? Developing an appropriate brand doesn't have to be expensive or complicated - just get the right elements into place.
- Brand Development & Marketing - What are you wanting to achieve? How do you plan to get there? Who is your target market? What and how are you telling them? How do you stack up against the competition? Strategy + tailored action.
- Recruitment Facilitation - Making the recruitment process easy is the goal. Working with employers to put all the elements in place so that the interviewing is structured, focused and enjoyable with good outcomes.
- People & Culture Development - Understanding your people and having them meet your expectations can be a real challenge for most employers. There's a way to do this effectively whilst also building a strong and positive culture.
- Character Workshops - Why don't people get along? What about the ones who are like square pegs trying to fit into a round hole? Start by understanding how someone is naturally wired and you'll see amazing results!
- Coaching & Mentoring - Coming alongside someone is personal and about trust. Together we understand the objectives, build respect, and work to reach the goals. It's about growing and making the journey enjoyable.
- Recruitment Training - Recruitment can be a lot easier than people think. Learn to break things down into simple and logical steps so you know what to look for, recognising the right candidate, and how to get there.
- Interview Training - Being in an interview doesn't need to be stressful. Learn how to work with the potential employer during the process whilst you gain an understanding of how well you'd fit into their business.